Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Things Could Be Worse; I Could Be This Cat

For those of you who are kindly checking in to check on me: I'm hanging in there, feeling mentally a little clearer than yesterday and emotionally a whole lot stronger. For part of the day I was feeling downright ornery. I'm frustrated to be in a holding pattern but I'll see my regular doctor tomorrow to discuss what's next.

In the meantime, here's something Badtux posted over the weekend that's been excellent medicine with no untoward side effects - except for my kids making me play it over and over and over. (And I laughed every time. I'm a little simpleminded these days.)

3 comments:

hesperia said...

MAJOR laugh out loud. Thanks.

Heather Munro Prescott said...

This is very funny -- my cat does the same thing (she is also a calico). Glad to see you're keeping your sense of humor. I hope things improve soon.

Sungold said...

Thanks for sharing the silliness, Hesperia.

Heather, if I were you I'd put a padlock on my printer. Srsly.

Things *are* improving, but slowly. It's enough to give me hope, not enough to live anything close to a "normal" life. Thanks for the good thoughts.