Friday, February 13, 2009

My LOLcat Alter Ego: Happy Cat

Kittywampus has suffered a severe frivolity shortage lately. Today's antidote: taking the "What LOLcat Are You?" test.

I came out as Happy Cat, the original "I Can Has Cheezburger?" kitteh.

Your result for The Which Lolcat Are You? Test ...

Happy Cat

64% Affectionate, 55% Excitable, 60% Hungry

Happy Cat

Compared to other takers

  • 65/100 You scored 64% on Affection, higher than 65% of your peers.
  • 63/100 You scored 55% on Excitability, higher than 63% of your peers.
  • 83/100 You scored 60% on Hunger, higher than 83% of your peers.
  • 50/100 You scored 100% on Felinity, higher than 50% of your peers.
May I just brag briefly about my felinity score? Last time I scored 100% it was on the peripheral vision test I took on Monday. Time before that was probably the final exam for Intro to Material Science in spring 1983.

Obviously, neither vision nor the material world are as vital as felinity.

My kids took the quiz, too. This created a slight moment of Bad Mommydom, as I had to rush the Bear past a response featuring "buttsecks." I'm not quite ready to explain that one to a nine-year-old.

The Bear also came out as Happy Cat, which made him, well, happy. The Tiger came out as Sad Cookie Cat. He burst into tears at this result. Truth told, though, the grammar, the kind impulse, and the behind-our-backs gluttony all fit him perfectly.

Sad Cookie Cat

Both kids also scored 100% on felinity, I'm proud to say.

Now it's your turn. Go take the "What LOLcat Are You?" test and report back, please. (If you post your results on your blog, toss us a link.) And yes, I'm talking to you, my dearly loved lurkers. :-)

6 comments:

hesperia said...

Well I'm Longcat who seems slightly odd:

Protector of truth.

Slayer of darkness.

Loooooong.

Longcat may seem like just a regular lengthy cat, but he is, in fact, looong. For proof, observe the longpic.

It is prophesized that Longcat and his archnemesis Tacgnol will battle for supremacy on Caturday. The outcome will change the face of the world, and indeed the very fabric of lolcatdom, forever.

Be grateful that the test has chosen you, and only you, to have this title.

Sounds right though! Fun. Thanks.

Sungold said...

Maybe you're Longcat due to your protective instincts coming out with your new grandbaby?

cathyj said...

Great news, Sungold! I'll continue to keep the positive energy flowing your way!

CathyJ

cathyj said...

Obviously, my comment didn't make it onto the right post..... But the sentiment is still the same!

Also, obviously, I've still not quite figured out the whole Google/Blogger thing. lol

But while I'm here, I see I'm a Ceiling Cat:
41% Affectionate
50% Excitable
47% Hungry

I'll have to give that some thought...

CathyJ

Hydraargyrum said...

Tiger and I kindred sad cookie cat spirits. Me cwy too!!!!

Sungold said...

Thanks, Cathy - the sentiment is appreciated whenever and wherever it appears. Especially when it's coming from as high an authority as Ceiling Cat herself!

Hydraargyrum - I can't replace your cookie, but dang, the pound cake I made today turned out *excellent.* I hadn't made it since the time I set my oven on fire, and now I'm wondering why I waited so long.